Pest Control Service
Make Our Day
How much fun is this!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are a multitude of questions that people ask when needing pest control, critter control, animal exclusion and termite extermination. We are here to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have. Some of the questions we here a lot are listed at the right. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call us and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
What DO YOU DO WITH THE ANIMALS?
What is your turn around time?
WHAT CITIES ARE PART OF YOUR SERVICE AREA?
- THE WOODLANDS
- JERSEY VILLAGE
Raccoon Removal & Control Squirrel Removal & Control Bat Removal & Control Skunk Removal & Control Bird Removal & Control Snake Removal & Control Groundhog Removal & Control Opossum Removal & Control Goose Removal & Control Mole Removal & Control Beaver Removal & Control Muskrat Removal & Control Coyote Removal & Control Fox Removal & Control Rat Removal & Control
- Reviews are available online and are high
- Bed Bug Extermination is imperative for a clean home
- Bee Removal needs to be handled by professionals
- Ant Extermination can keep your home free of insects
- Termite Extermination is a must in damp areas of Texas
- Cockroach Extermination
- Expert Spider Extermination
- Tick/Mite removal
- Flea Extermination
- Wasp Extermination
- Mosquito Extermination
- Sanitizing/Cleaning Services
- Pest Proofing
- Recurring Maintenance keeps your property clear of pests
- Eco/Pet-friendly Treatments
- Preventative Services keep bugs and wildlife away
- Crawl Space & Attic Services
- Type Near me when searching for an exterminator
- We are a top quality Roach exterminator
- We rank very high as a Termite exterminator
- Only the best materials for Termite treatment
- Offering service throughout Harris County
- We are considered one of the Best
- Top services for exterminators in Harris County
1. It Has One of the Best Culinary Scenes
Houston boasts of more than ten thousand restaurants and eateries. It has the best food scene in the country. Cuisines from more than seventy countries and American regions are available throughout the city. From ramen places to food trucks to healthy choices, Houston has it all when it comes to food.
Houstonians eat out more timers per week than in any other American city.
This is attributed to the city’s culinary scene. In addition, the cost of an average meal is less than the national average. This is probably why the residents seem to eat out more than the typical American.
2. Hurricanes helped in Houston’s Development
An unusual fact about Houston is that Hurricanes were influential in its early growth. Houston was not a big city at the turn of the 20th century. Galveston was the population center of the Gulf coast at the time.
However, the Great Storm of 1900 forced Galveston inhabitants to move further inland before rebuilding. Houston witnessed exponential growth from the influx of migrants from Galveston Island.
3. Over 100 Languages Are Spoken In Houston
Back in 2012, Houston overtook New York and Los Angeles as the most ethnically diverse metropolitan area in the country. Naturally, this means that are a lot of languages that are spoken in this city; over 145 different languages and dialects to be precise.
In terms of the number of languages spoken, Houston only falls behind Los Angeles and New York. The most prevalent languages in the area are English and Spanish. However, you will encounter people speaking Hindu, Chinese, Vietnamese, Mandarin, German, and even Tagalog.
4. Houston Hosts the Biggest Rodeos in the World
Houston is home to one of the biggest rodeo events in the world. The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is a month-long event that draws in millions of attendees. The event is held every year, and features live performances, carnivals, rodeos, and games.
5. The First Word Spoken On the Moon Was Houston
The Johnson Space Centre and Mission Control are located in Houston. When Apollo 11 astronauts first contacted Earth, they were talking to mission control personnel in Houston. The first statement they broadcasted back to earth was, “Houston, the Eagle has landed.” This officially makes Houston the first word to be spoken on the moon.
6. Many Streets Are Named After WW1 Veterans
The older parts of Houston have a large number of the streets that are named after hometown heroes. These are soldiers from Houston who lost their lives fighting in The Great War. For instance, Dunlavy in Montrose is named after Herbert Dunlavy who was the first Houstonian to die in the war. Overall, Houston is a great city and is renowned for its multiculturalism making it one of the best cities to reside in. Space City boasts of an interesting and rich history as well as diverse culture.