- Preconstruction termite services can save you vast amounts of money in comparison to treating active infestations once the building is completed and occupied.
- We recommend treating the soil before the slab is poured.
- Placing a chemical barrier under the slab ensures that termites will not enter the structure.
- Post construction termite services include chemical treatments using sub-slab injections, soil barrier treatments and interior wall treatments.
Pest, Rodent & Wildlife
- Chemical barriers and exclusion services are the best way to deter pests from entering your structure.
- Exclusions are the most effective method of dealing with rodents and wildlife, preventing them from getting inside permanently.
- Typically monthly exterior chemical barrier treatments will prevent insects from getting inside.
- Treating active interior pest infestations requires the cautious placement of insecticides.
- For active rodent or wildlife infestations the prescribed treatments will vary based on visible conditions after an inspection.